My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Friday, June 18, 2004

Gmail @ Slashdot.

Gmail new was at Slashdot today.

Apart from Gmail swap that I mentioned earlier, there is a Gmail Machine! The concept is that the user visits/refreshes the site until s/he gets a specific number (1337). When the user gets that number s/he can claim a gmail account! Nice way to make ppl come to your site again and again! It seems the page has been loaded 18,295,255 by the time I reached it!! In fact ppl are donating their gmail invitations for a link on this page!

The article mentioned a few cool Gmail tools - Gmail Loader, Gmail Pop3 and Gmail Tray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home