My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Gmail: Internal Server Error on html attachment

I sent an html attachment to myself on my Gmail account. The file was around 5K.

When I opened the attachment in Gmail, it refused to read it and gave an "Internal Server Error"!

Something is definitely wrong!

I forwarded that mail to another of the accounts and the attachment was fine!

I've reported this incident to Gmail.

1 Comments:

Blogger Me! said...

I got an auto-generated email response for this problem.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home