My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Gmail: First Impressions.

My first impressions of Gmail is good!

The presentation is the same simple and uncluttered one we are accustomed to on the google search page.

I like the way threaded messages are clubbed together - like a deck of cards. Thats cool.

I'll subscribe to my mailing lists using my gmail id now ;-)

Just for fun I checked my trash folder in Gmail ... and here's the message I found there -

"No conversations in the trash. Who needs to delete when you have 1000 MB of storage?!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home