My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Can push sponsored links down the screen on Gmail!

Found an interesting bug on Gmail!

If you have a threaded message, Gmail displayes it as a deck of cards.

For all the cards (except one) the top line (which shows the from and to fields) is a link. This is not so for the top-most card (i.e the most recent message).

Click on any text on this line (i.e. the top line on the most recent message) and watch the "Sponsored Links" section move down!

I have notified gmail of the problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home