My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Advogato is still down.

The site still says -

-------------------------------8<----------------------------------
"The server which had been hosting Advogato, beta.gimp.org, is currently down. Unfortunately, Manish Singh, who admins the machine, is in the process of moving, so it may take a few days to bring it back online.

If beta doesn't come back up soon, then I'll be looking for a new host for Advogato. I've gotten several generous offers for hosts, but had thought that beta's problems would be resolved sooner.

Thanks for your patience.

Raph Levien"

------------------------------->8----------------------------------

Hey Manish! Please move fast!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home