My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Kaprekar 2.1b released.

Released Version 2.1b of Kaprekar yesterday night. The main changes include removing dependency on the Ganita package (Huge and Number classes).

So now the Demonstrate process usese BigInteger - and consequently can handle numbers with any number of digits!

Also changed the algorithm a little bit to improve the performance while seaching for Kaprekar Series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home