My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

World Heritage Sites

Talking of World Heritage sites, I was reading through the list to check how many of these I had covered. We love travelling and it would be cool to visit all of them! :)

"788 properties are now inscribed on the World Heritage List with 611 cultural, 154 natural and 23 mixed properties in 134 States Parties.

The list will be updated on July 2005, so lets wait and see if any more sites will be added.

I've visited 14 of these sites - so 774 more to go!

India

United States of America

Though I travelled to Québec, I didn't visit the Historic District of Québec.

According to my count of the links in the site - there are 803 sites!

The following were the countries with the most number of sites -

Italy - 39
Spain - 38
China - 30
Germany - 30
France - 29
India - 26
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - 26
Mexico - 24
Russian Federation - 21
United States of America - 20
Brazil - 17
Australia - 16
Greece - 16
Canada - 13
Portugal - 13
Sweden - 13
Czech Republic - 12
Japan - 12
Poland - 12

Technorati Tags: , .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home