My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Zip Code Visualization


Ben Fry has created an Applet using which you can visually track down a zip code.

Start typing the zip code and see the region narrowing down. For e.g., type 0 and watch the entire New England region lit up - i.e. all the zip codes that start wih a 1. Type further to zoom in on the region of the zip code. To type a second zip code, don't forget to use tge backspace!

Technorati Tags: , , .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home