My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Semantic Web

UMBC Sematic Web Reference Card is a handy cheat sheet for common RDF/RDFS/OWL classes and properties, popular namespaces and terms, XML datatypes, reserved terms, grammars and examples for encodings, etc.

Swoogle is a search engine for semantic web documents (rdf & owl). And if you need a cheat sheet for it, there is one.

And finally - an RDF Tutorial from Ivan Herman. Ivan has two beautiful overviews in SVG - for OWL and for RDFS.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home