My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Google Code

Google has released a few tools to the public.

The projects page lists the follwoing projects -

perftools
Libraries and tools that help you tune and debug your multi-threaded c++ programs.

coredumper
Gives you the ability to dump cores from programs when it was previously not possible.

sparsehashtable
An assortment of interesting new hash tables for C++ developers.

goopy/functional
This library brings functional language attributes to python.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home