My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Metrics Scoreboard

I put in a request in the Metrics project forum to create a Scoreboard, for interested projects, of Metrics data.

<Quote>
Can we have a site similar to the Scoreboard [1] maintained by the PMD site?

We could have the various metrics information, for the submitted projects, listed there.

It would be fun to add a few additional metrics -
1) Longest & shortest variable names.
2) Longest & shortest method names.
3) Longest & shortest class names.

The projects could be sorted on the (max) McCabe Cyclomatic Complexity OR (max) WMC and on the No of Lines of Code.

cheers
Conrad

[1] http://pmd.sourceforge.net/scoreboard.html
</Quote>

I've listed Kaprekar and Matra in the PMD scoreboard. Kaprekar is in the green with 0.08% unused code and Matra is in Yellow with 0.54%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home