My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Java Pathfinder

NASA has released Java Pathfinder at SourceForge. Looks like a cool software.

It is an explicit state software model checker for Java bytecode.

JPF is a Java virtual machine that executes your program not just once (like a normal VM), but theoretically in all possible ways, checking for property violations like deadlocks or unhandled exceptions along all potential execution paths. If it finds an error, JPF reports the whole execution that leads to it. Unlike a normal debugger, JPF keeps track of every step how it got to the defect.

Unlike its other open source projects, this one is released at SourceForge.


Technorati Tags: , .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home