My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Java XML Binding

The bindmark project has listed a comparison of various products for binding XML data to Java classes. Its compared many of them, both open source (Beck, Castor, Javolution, JAXB, JAXB 2.0, JBind, JiBX, JXM, Relaxer, Skaringa, XMLBeans, XStream and Zeus) and commercial (C24, Glue (formerly ElectricXML), LiquidXML).

Also check XML Data binding Resources by Ron Bourret and Comparing Data Binding Tools at xml.com (Sep '03)

Technorati Tags: , , .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home