My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Monday, June 21, 2004

Google to the rescue!

Google has become a kind of online encyclopaedia! Whenever we need to find something or check on a new topic we tend to go to google. Though there are some good search engines around (say, teoma, vivisimo), I still tend to go to google more often. Altavista used to be my default search engine before google came along. But I used to find it good only for technical queries.

Today we were having a discussion on a term and then I went to Google to clarify it. Just search for "define:" followed by the term and lo you get a bunch of defintions summarized from different sites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home