My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Google Labs News: Web Alerts.

Went to the Google Labs after a long time. Found a few new intersting things out there.

Web Alerts

"Google Web Alerts are sent by email when there is new information on the web matching the search you specify."

You just enter a search term, your email address and the frequency at which you want to be notified. A nice way to keep track of new web pages on a specific topic.

I added an alert on Kaprekar. Lets see how it works.

Note: This is different than Google News Alerts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home