My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Gmail: Hot!

I can't believe having an email account could be so hot!

Its fun to watch the kind of things people are willing to swap for a gmail account - from books to recipes. Not just that - the frequency at which such requests are posted. By the time you reach the end of the first page, just refresh - and you see a couple of new messages. Or just refresh after less than a minute and watch the number of "views" for the messages - you can watch it grow.

This site gets messages more frequently than a hot topic on slashdot!!!

Another site Gmail engine, does not have messages but it displays the number of refreshes - which grows by thousands each time you refresh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home