My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Monday, October 11, 2004

Prospector: Java Code search Engine

Prospector is a search engine for java code.

You can find code snippets by specifying two classes - the object that you have and the object that you want to convert it to.

An example they quote is - you have a url (have = "java.net.URL") of an image and want to load that image (want = "java.awt.Image"). So you search for it and find four snippets of code - one of which could be the one you are looking for.

I searched for way to create a java.lang.Object from a java.lang.Class and got an 223 snippets (in a visible amount of time).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home