My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Gmail Bug: More Actions menu

Stumbled across a new bug in Gmail.

The drop-down menu for "More Actions ..." sometimes does not work - all the options in it vanish!

Here are the steps to recreate the problem.

1. Go to inbox.
2. Select the drop down "More actions ..."
3. Instead of selecting one of the options, click on a mail instead. (i.e., outside of the drop-down menu)
4. The mail does not open - which is correct. And the drop-down menu closes - which is also correct.
5. Now select the drop down menu again - the menu does not open up, it does not show any options.

OS: Win 2000 SP2
Browser: Firefox 0.9.2
User Agent String: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.7) Gecko/20040707 Firefox/0.9.2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home