My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Monday, August 30, 2004

Deferred loading in tabs in Firefox

Submitted this request for Deferred Tab loading to the FireFox bugzilla.

The problem essentially is that when you do "Open in Tabs" from a bookmark folder or have multiple pages ('|' delimited) in your home page; the urls are loaded simultaneously. Woudn't it be better if the first site loaded and then after some time (say a second) the second site loads in the second tab. So while you read the first site, the next couple of sites load. This would especially be helpful if you load a lot of sites, like I do, using the "Open in Tabs" option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home