My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

SVG & Genealogy.

I had left a note for myself on 26-Nov-2003 saying "SVG & Genealogy" ... yep, thats it. But I remember what I left that note for. I wanted to check if I could use SVG to visualize genealogy data ... or to write an application in SVG to input genealogy data. Its been a long time since I left that note, but haven't gotten to this task yet. Hope to work on it sometime in the near future..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home