My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Purple Pilcrows.

Read about the addition of Purple Pilcrows in Tim Bray's Blog. Which lead me to Simon Willison's Blog - specifically "plinks - a purple numbers variant".

A neat idea indeed! That looks like a cool idea for my blog ... not that anyone links to it anyway ... or maybe, more appropriately, this would be pretty good for my project web site - especially the documentation and FAQs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home