My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Thursday, May 20, 2004

ok ... I've decided that I'll go for a modified dotted style for the Kaprekar Series Generator site - but will put the styles in a separate css file - this way I can change the menu style by relacing this css along (not affecting the rest of the site). This will be aligned to the way I have structured the css for the site - as descibed in the article retooling slashdot.

I have decided not to go along with the xml menu structure - if I go along with that I'll have to give up any hope for making my site truly xhtml valid - it would just close that option for me ... so now someday I'll have the site xhtml valid AND which hopefully will work cross browser ... now now thats a dreamer :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home