My Blog

Welcome! What is this blog for/What will be blogged here? Well, frankly, only time will tell that ... ;-) The plan is to have stuff like ... what I plan to do/Interesting things that I want to share. My interests and hobbies ... and what I'm doing/not doing for it. Random thoughts/Opinions. Just about anything I feel like writing! have fun!

Friday, May 21, 2004

Done!
I have finished all the site-redesign changes to the Kaprekar Series Generator project site!

Completed the menu changes yesterday - so now its got a dotted-box left navigation bar. The frames were removed a while back along with the use of CSS. The only thing pending is making it XHTML valid and, of course, adding more content.

Right now, you find a blurb on the Kaprekar Series - something I had written a few years back (plan to rewrite that). You'll find the Kaprekar Series numbers for 2-digit to 10-digit numbers; the patterns in the series for 2-digit to 51-digit numbers (I'll need to update this, since then I've reached upto 57-digit numbers). And the class diagrams (svg format) for the classes. And finally the whats new section and links to the various sourceforge links for the project.

Next, I'll put the release notes online, write a new introduction, update the series-patterns page ... and validate the html.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home